Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Friday, March 30, 2007

And so it begins!

As of April 1st, I will be offering Reiki sessions at Union Square Acupuncture in Somerville. Check out the website here: www.unionsquareacupuncture.com. My info's not up yet but it will be soon.

I'm going to be there on Sundays and Tuesdays. I've got a special introductory session - it's $25/30 minutes. Normal sessions are $60/one hour, I'm also going to be hosting Reiki attunements, workshops, study groups and shares. I'll keep you posted.

I've also got some info up on my website too. That's here: www.reikiandlifecelebrations.com

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...