Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back in August

Dear friends,

I will be away from my phone, blog and email on vacation from July 11 - 30, returning to the office on July 31. I look forward to catching up with you in early August!

If you're looking for wellness tips while I'm away, take a look at my archives here, or sign up to receive my bi-weekly wellness ezine.

I've got some great events planned to take place at Union Square Acupuncture in August, and I hope to see some of you there.

  • August 5 Reiki training begins. Reiki 1 meets 10:30-12p & Reiki 2 meets 4:30-6p. Registration will be open until August 5th. Send me an email or leave a message if you'd like to sign up. Reiki 1 cost = $75. Reiki 2 cost=$100
  • August 5 Reiki community clinic from 1-3pm, 15 minutes of relaxing bliss for $10
  • August 12 Reiki share/study group for any Reiki 1 practitioner in the area $10
  • August 18 Union Square Farmer's Market Health Fair - come by to see our table!
  • August 19 Community Wellness Clinic ~ Reiki 15 min/$10, Massage 20min/$15
  • August 26 Reiki share/study group for any Reiki 2 or above practioner in the area $10

Be well! See you in August!
Joanna

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...