Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

urban vitality

A wise man once said to his daughter:
Anyone can find peace and well-being in a gorgeous natural setting. A truly accomplished person can be at peace and be well no matter where she is in the world.


I heard this nugget of wisdom about 10 years ago, and my own life experiences have shown me the truth in it. For years, I would feel my best only when visiting or staying in the countryside - the silence, trees, fresh air did wonders for my sense of well-being. I even ran away to Vermont for almost a year, trying to make a life there because I craved to feel that well all the time. Eventually, I realized though, that well-being comes from within, not without, and that I could have the peace and vitality I craved living at home, near Boston, close to everything I enjoy in life.

This is what Urban Vitality is about - finding the inner vitality and wellness that is just waiting to unfold - even if you live in the most urban setting. You can feel as fantastic as you could feel on a retreat to the mountains, right here, right now in your own hectic city life. Urban Vitality is dedicated to showing you how.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Urban Vitality!" It should be a poster I can hang in my office to remind me we can all be truly happy wherever we are, and not have to wait for that elusive 'vacation of our dreams" to feel peaceful!

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...