Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Testimonial

"I would absolutely most definitely recommend you to anyone I know who is looking for Reiki. I have worked with many many healers, psychics, shaman, you name it, all around the country, and I honestly wanted to let you know that you are with the ones I consider to be at the top! If I didn't think this, I simply would not mention it. So please know that it is how I truly feel!" - Denise S.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...