Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New location - Salem, MA

Hello!

I am pleased to announce that I have relocated to Salem, MA! I am still recovering from the pelvic pain injury that had me off my feet for a lot of the past year, but I am surely on my way to complete recovery. While I cannot offer Reiki bodywork sessions just yet, starting in November I'll be offering wellness coaching and Solutions for Stress out of Body & Soul Massage and Wellness Center in downtown Salem.

I am also accepting Reiki students for November and December 2008. I teach Reiki as a one-on-one training for private individuals or small groups of friends/family and customize the curriculum to help students reach their personal goals. For more information, take a look at my website here.

Also, for current or past students - there's a Reiki Refresher scheduled for November 30th. Has it been a while since your Reiki attunement? Would you like a Reiki recharge and an opportunity to practice with others? This 2 hour Reiki intensive is open to Reiki practitioners attuned to any level. There's more information about it on my website here.

As always, I can still be reached at 617-429-1793 or joannascaparotti@gmail.com.
Hope you're well!
Joanna

1 comment:

Anya said...

Hey Joanna! I was just thinking of you today and wondering if you'd made the move yet. I'll look forward to connecting with you at your new digs in Salem!! All the best and let me know if there's a housewarming in the works! : )

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...