Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Friday, July 3, 2009

What's your masterpiece?

The idea of masterpiece has been on my mind today as I've worked on the innovative mastermind program I'm offering this summer. Often the word masterpiece is associated with famous artists, architects or writers through history, but as I suspected dictionary.com gives this as the first definition of the word masterpiece: "a person's greatest piece of work".

Anyone working could produce masterpiece after masterpiece.

Those of us who practice creating or teaching wellness, health and well-being can create masterpieces just like any artist. There is certainly an art to this kind of practice. The more mindfully we practice, the more our skills, techniques and innate understanding of our craft grows - providing opportunity for a masterpiece session each time we provide our service for a client. I certainly strive to make each service and session I provide my best yet, what about you?

The groundbreaking mastermind program I'm introducing this month is my greatest program yet. It may just be a masterpiece!

In this three part program, I will be guiding aspiring and established practitioners on how to create a thriving practice that supports their ideal lifestyle with ease from the inside out. I'll be sharing all the lessons I've learned about launching and running a practice and teaching the real secrets to success. In particular, I'll be sharing specific masterpiece techniques that I've developed and use. And what's so amazing about this program is that the whole group will be supporting and encouraging each of the practitioners present to create their own masterpieces.

There is going to be some amazing synergy and breakthroughs going on!

Are you a wellness professional (or aspiring to be) who is passionate about being of service and helping people change their lives so they feel better? And who wants to grow a successful, thriving practice that helps as many people as possible? And is determined to work for yourself and make a comfortable living doing so? If you’re committed to growing your practice and experiencing what it’s like to have a successful practice, this mastermind program could be perfect for you.

If you'd like to know more, send me an email at joannascaparotti@gmail.com.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...