Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Want to be successful? Just be yourself!

Being successful is not about being perfect.

A student asked me this week whether it was ok to take the course to become a Reiki Master even though she wasn't perfectly healed and balanced yet.

I assured her and the rest of the class that none of us ever become perfect. We're always a work in progress.

I am far from perfect. I never find time to iron my clothes or clean out my car. Sometimes I show up late for appointments, and I'm particularly bad at returning phone calls. Yet that doesn't stop me from being fabulous at being myself and what I do with clients.

Becoming a Master, Expert, Diva, or Just Great at What You Do is more about your commitment to being your best self, giving what you do you 100% of your attention while you're doing it, willingness to always learn new skills and grow as a person, capacity for admitting your flaws, laughing and loving your imperfect self, and making your decisions from your Core self that's grounded in your values, priorities and long term vision.

Personally, one thing I think all really successful people have in common is a strong sense of self, values, and priorities and an ability to listen to their Core self to help them make decisions that expand their potential beyond limiting beliefs and fears.

I've come to learn that the Core self is that Inner Voice that empowers you when you need to be strong, gives you great advice and guidance when you need to make a decision, and comes up with fabulously creative ideas and inspiration.

Your Core self is not your mind or your emotions, I believe it's your higher self, spirit, intuition, gut wisdom or perhaps simply your potential Inner Master, Diva or Expert. What I do know about the Core self is that it's not limited by fears and beliefs, rather it visions the world from a fearless expansive viewpoint where all things are possible.

Having access to your Core self makes Success easy because decisions, choices, answers, possibilities and inspiration come from a place inside of you that's confident, courageous and optimistic. It's a great ally when you're struggling with something or unsure how to proceed, and it's an even more powerful ally when you make a decision to be successful.

The Core self never leads you down the wrong path, and I've found that the Core self always finds a way for you to manifest those secret hopes, dreams and desires in your heart.

Gaining access to and developing a relationship with your Core self is easy with the 5 step Clearing your Path for Success process I've developed. I'm offering it again as a 4 week telecourse called Succeed Like a Diva. While the course is geared towards women, it is absolutely open to men as well.

Succeed Like a Diva is for the person who is committed to living her most vibrant, abundant life and is willing to go through the process of leaving her limiting beliefs behind so she can become a gorgeous, successful Diva.

Succeed Like a Diva will bring you through a transformational journey where you will find the clarity and confidence about the life you're meant to be living, and you will step into the empowerment to courageously live a life of abundance and vibrancy. You will also learn how to shift into the Diva Success way of being so you can live from your heart in a way that naturally and effortlessly attracts the opportunities and success that you desire.

If you're ready to be successful, this course is for you. It starts May 2nd, and the early bird rates are in effect until April 25th. Check out the rest of the details here.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...