Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Friday, October 15, 2010

One year Anniversary!

Dear friends,

I am excited that today marks one year since The Healing Center was born in our beautiful location in downtown Beverly!

Opening a wellness center where people could come for services and education from empowered practitioners and teachers has been a dream of mine for years! I am proud and grateful to have reached this milestone, and I thank you all for your encouragement, participation and support over the last year.

You may have noticed that I took a break from writing my weekly articles. That's because I have been busy visioning my hopes and intentions for my practice coaching heart-centered entrepreneurs and The Healing Center for 2011. My new marketing assistant Maria Barresi has been sending out updates for THC, and you will continue to see more emails and posts on our Facebook page from her!

There will be more opportunities for healing and learning at THC in 2011, and even more empowerment for our practitioners!

In the next couple of weeks, I will be introducing a new Apprenticeship program for practitioners, and I will be accepting applications for those who want to apprentice "live" at The Healing Center. A virtual version of the Apprenticeship will also be available for those who aren't local or who already have a location for their practice.

There is also a Vibrant Business & Life mastermind in the works for more established practioners who need creative, strategic inspiration and support to take their businesses to the next level. Our first retreat will be in January, so stay tuned for details about that too!

We're planning a celebration of our one year anniversary for later this fall, and I hope to see you there!

Best wishes!

Joanna Scaparotti
Success coaching for heart-centered entrepreneurs!

The Healing Center
234 Cabot Street in Beverly, MA
978-338-5571
info@joannascaparotti.com
Joanna's Website

Be yourself and change the world! Helping heart-centered entrepreneurs thrive in life and business. Ask me how.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...