Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Yes, it's true! I'm writing a book.

I have hinted about it on Facebook and Twitter over the last couple of weeks, and yes it's true - I am writing a book!

I am participating in the 2011 Book Boot Camp for the Entrepreneurial Soul with Author's Coach/Editor Lisa Abbate from Word Mountain.

I write my weekly newsletter, but this book requires so much more focus and dedication. Working on my book is incredibly challenging, but I love how much I am learning in the process. Lisa is keeping me motivated and inspired, and she has been teaching me all kinds of things about the publishing industry that I had no idea about.

I chose to work with Lisa because there are so many people who aren't satisfied with their careers and have a secret desire to be of service in the healing arts. They live double lives like I did for years. I worked by day doing what I had to do to make the money to support my life, but I spent all of my free time learning about holistic health and spirituality, going through my own internal healing process, and eventually facilitating healing for others. I was "working" more hours on my spiritual and healing path than I was at my job.

At some point, you just can't go on that way anymore. You get exhausted, and you can no longer ignore the calling. No matter what you do it just gets stronger. The day job needs to go so you can put your energy, ideas and passions into service in the healing arts. Yet, you need to support your life. How do you do that? Where do you start? How do you make the leap from the old paradigm to the freedom of a holistic lifestyle helping others supported by your true work?

That's where my book comes in - with insight, inspiration and practical, heart-centered strategies on how to navigate your personal exit strategy from relying on your job to live into the real life you know you're meant to be living in your heart.

In addition to sharing some of my clients success stories, I'll be interviewing a few of my mentors and role models so their juicy wisdom and guidance can inspire you. The book will cover all aspects of the transformation from your old life to new, with topics spanning the inner worth work and empowerment you'll need to do, proven strategies that allow heart-centered businesses to thrive, and healing your relationship with abundance and money.

I also want to know what you think needs space in this book. What questions do you have about blossoming into a life in the healing arts supported by your true work? What keys are you missing? Where do you feel stuck? I want to hear from you. Please let me know!

I'll be sharing tidbits and asking more questions over the coming months, so stay tuned!

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...