Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Holistic Practice

So, my holistic practice has begun. I've started seeing clients at Union Square Acupuncture, and I'm falling in love with giving Reiki sessions. I didn't realize that I would enjoy it so much. This whole holistic practice endeavor has revealed itself to me in bits and pieces over the past 10 weeks or so. I did not have a plan, just faith that this was the right leap to take. I'm amazed, relieved, proud, and thrilled.

This holistic practice is about holding (sacred) space for myself, for others, for healing and growth. Holding space means being able to contain or shape in some way the massive energies flowing all around.

I strive each day to balance the energies of my chakras - enacting the boundaries and contracts with others that provide the means for my earthly survival (root), flexing my creative muscles (belly), trusting myself to make the right decisions (power), working from a place of compassion and generosity (heart), clarifying and communicating my vision and work (throat), trusting the next step to be revealed(third eye) and staying connected to the universal energies, reiki, tao, the many names for it (crown).

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...