Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Weddings and Life Celebrations

By the way - did you know that I can legally marry people? I'm a multi-denominational ordained minister that is able to legally solemnize marriages across New England (except for Vermont). I'll travel anywhere in MA, NH, ME, RI or CT, and I am looking for weddings to officiate.

My specialty is working with couples and families seeking to blend and reflect their unique personalities, backgrounds and values. In addition to weddings, I also officiate customized life celebration ceremonies for milestones such as birthingways, baby blesings, coming of age, and elderway. There is more information on my website.

any faith, sexual orientation or lifestyle welcome

weddings
officiating ceremony $100
customized design and planning $100

life celebrations

facilitating ceremony $50
customized design and planning $50


No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...