Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Wellness Assessment

Wellness Assessment
Rate how true these statements are for you - Always, Sometimes, or Never

  • I feel in control of my life.
  • I am optimistic about the future.
  • I know I can change m life when I decide to.
  • I love my work.
  • My home environment is relaxing and comfortable.
  • My work or school environment is enriching.
  • I have a belief or value system that sustains me.
  • I sleep at least 7 hours a night.
  • I wake up refreshed and rejuvenated.
  • I have down time or quiet time every day.
  • I have regular hobbies or pastimes.
  • I have chronic muscle tension or aches & pains.
  • I am often anxious, overwhelmed, or tense.
  • I feel stressed or burned out.
  • I have family or friends I can count on.
  • I have a rich and rewarding social life.
  • I eat healthy, wholesome foods.
  • I eat regularly, not too much or too little.
  • I have as much time for myself as I need.
  • I am in excellent health.
  • I am happy with my body and fitness level.
  • I exercise regularly (at least 30 min 3Xweek).
  • I have no debt.
  • I have few worries or concerns.
  • I am not addicted to caffeine, smoking, drugs or alcohol.

What do you think is keeping you from feeling great at this time? Has this improved or worsened over the past 6 months to a year?

What have you already tried to overcome the challenge outlined above?

What do you think it will take to help you feel better?

What would you like to accomplish?

Call me at 617-429-1793 or email me for a free consultation on how a wellness program can help you feel your best!

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...