Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Abundance is a choice.

I have a really smart life coach. She keeps reminding me a basic truth - there is plenty in the universe for all of us. Of course there are things wrong with the way certain things were handled by the last administration of this country, but that does not mean that you need to participate in the Fear Economy. You could spend your time anxious and worried about losing your job or losing your clients or losing whatever it is that's most dear to you, but that's not really very pleasant is it?

You have another option. You can choose to appreciate and embrace the abundance in your life right now. You can do this by being grateful for the wonderful people in your life, the amazing opportunities that keep coming your way, your health, the gifts you receive from the sunshine, fresh air, good food, doing something you love and enjoying great company. No matter how much you don't have or are afraid of losing, there is an equal or greater amount of wonderful things you do have if you take a moment to pause and count your blessings.

To give you an example from my own life - I lost some significant things in 2008 and was stuck at home for a number of months due to chronic excruciating pain. The Fear Economy started to eat away at me as I focused on what I didn't have and what other people didn't have, and it made me feel pretty awful. Then a few smart people rallied around me and reminded me to count my blessings. When I started to pay attention and account for the amazing people still in my life and the opportunities available to me and remember the things that I'm passionate about, everything shifted. Suddenly my life was overflowing with abundance. Despite the losses and the challenges, some pretty amazing things started to happen.

This may be a pretty bad time economy wise for the United States in a very long time, but this moment in time is one of the best, most productive, and profitable times in my life. How can that be? It's that way because I opened myself up to the abundance that's available in the universe and refused to continue to participate in the Fear Economy. You have a choice too, and I encourage you to opt for abundance and blessings.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...