Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A you-and-me kind of world

Hello! How are you?

If you didn't get a chance to make it to my presentation Clearing your Path for Success at the Natural Living Expo two weekends ago, I'll be offering it again on the North Shore very soon. Stay tuned!

The Expo was fabulous, not only were the people who came through wonderful, I was blessed to be located in a wonderful corner of the Grand Ballroom with some genuinely positive and friendly individuals. I learned a lot from being in their presence all weekend. Their generosity with advice, support, and enthusiasm reminded me about the you-and-me kind of world where there is enough to go around that Lynne Swift talks about in her book The Soul of Money: Reclaiming the Wealth of our Inner Resources.

Ms. Twist suggests approaching life from a you-and-me perspective instead of seeing it as a you-vs-me world.In this spirit of collaboration instead of competition, please join me and other heart-centered bodywork & wellness practitioners like yourself at the Tavern in the gorgeous Hawthorne Hotel this Weds at 7pm for mingling, support and encouragement. Bring your business cards, brochures, and any challenges or questions that are blocking you from thriving in an authentic flowing practice. Come meet other heart centered practitioners in the area to give and receive and be a part of our creative collaboration!


This networking/community event is free of charge and a fantastic opportunity to meet others walking a similar path and get answers to your most pressing questions about starting and growing your authentic practice. Bring a friend! The details are here: Heart Centered Practitioner's Meetup.

Be well!
Joanna Scaparotti Reiki & Wellness Master/Teacher & Coach
617-429-1793
joannascaparotti@gmail.com

Joanna's Website

Be yourself and change the world! Helping wellness practitioners thrive in life and business.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...