Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Success Manifestation

After a decade long self-discovery journey and becoming an Ordained Minister so I could help others to find truth and happiness, I decided to blend my self-discovery process with my know-how of the wellness industry to show emerging and established practitioners how to transform their special gifts, talents and burning desire to help others into an authentic, fulfilling, client attractive business that integrates seamlessly with their chosen lifestyles.

My experiences mentoring other women to help them find their truth and unique selves during my ministry training has lead me to develop a self-discovery process that allows you to find your inner voice and step into your most authentic, powerful, fulfilling self. I teach this process of self-discovery through one-on-one coaching, tele-courses and mypublications.

But it doesn't stop there. Once you have discovered your calling, the world needs you to get out there and do it! You need to make the decisions and take the steps to manifest it into a real practice or business. Through my years working in all aspects of the wellness industry from back office, to front desk, to treatment room as a practitioner and coach, I have learned all of the important keys needed to create a thriving wellness business. So, I can guide you through all the aspects of creating and running a focused, client attractive business based on the platform of your passions and talents. (Check out my free workbook "Six Steps Every Practitioner Needs to Take")

Hence my motto: "Be yourself and change the world!"

To date, I have helped many emerging and established practitioners shift more fully into their calling and manifest valuable practices making positive change in the world. To read about some of the people I've helped, check out the Success Stories on my website.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...