Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Diva Toolbox Blog - Joanna Scaparotti says Be yourself and change the world!

Featured on the Diva Toolbox Blog today:

Be yourself and change the world!

That's my motto. It means owning your gifts, your life experience, your perspective, and all the wonderful things that make you uniquely you. And then taking these gifts to the people around you and helping them heal and become their healthiest, happiest, most magnificent selves. Read more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally - taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...