Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Success Story: Sister Hawk Reiki


Joanna's Reiki Master program gave me the opportunity to feel confident as a Reiki Master and practitioner. I was supported, inspired, and felt the motivation to bring my heart, gift, and self forward. Joanna helped to guide my own vision for where I want to go with my practice and how I envisioning bringing Reiki into the world. I also received a thorough and thoughtful Reiki Master training, and feel that the breadth of training has given me what I need to go forward as a Reiki Master with confidence.Reiki has been one of the greatest gifts to receive, each day I'm thankful, and it's a blessing to work as a healer.

Find out more about Beth Farrell and her practice Sister Hawk Reiki.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...