Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Listening to my heart when it says to slow down

I've been in a reflective mood since the beginning of this month. Mid-2011 marked the end of a 10 year period in my life where the people in my day-to-day life were much different than now.  September 2001 was momentous for me, not just due to the tragedy on September 11th, but for my wedding on September 1st that year.   


As I've been pausing to remember and reflect, a crucial message came through from my heart - SLOW DOWN.  

As I listened to my heart I discovered that I am not comfortable offering you the Heart-centered Entrepreneur Apprenticeship in the same way as I did in the past. 

My heart wants to slow it down, to offer you the first part of the program this fall and the second part in the winter. Not only that, my heart doesn't want to rush into starting immediately.  

So, we'll begin the Heart-centered Entrepreneur Apprenticeship on October 15, 2011 instead.  At that time, we'll do the first part of the apprenticeship, Clearing your Path for Success

You'll still have the opportunity to tailor the program based on what best meets your needs: the basic program with emails, general discussion and online forum, the mastermind group, and/or private coaching with me.  Read on for more specifics.

Is there anything in your life or business that you are rushing? Does your heart want you to slow down? 

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...