Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Step by step...

"The Reiki Master class has been a source of healing, growth and manifestation. In terms of healing, we've learned ways to heal ourselves through a variety of means including meditation, guided imagery, self-care habits and other forms of practice and applications of Reiki and energy work.

I know that I'm growing in areas that I've always wanted to grow in spiritually and "energetically." Not only are we growing in learning ways of healing but also in the knowledge of Reiki, importance of self-care, chakras, affirmations and other areas of the powerful mind, body, soul and energy interconnection. The class also allows us to grow as "individual" healers.

Step by step, I feel closer and clearer about how I envision Reiki to be incorporated in my life both on a personal and professional level."
- Jen C.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...