Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Transformational

"Reiki Master training with Joanna has been wonderful! It has given me a chance to take my Reiki practice to a much deeper level. I now have the tools and know-how to start healing myself so that I can heal others. The training has been very transformational and I look forward to learning something new in each and every class.

Joanna is great at creating a safe and comfortable atmosphere for her students that is conducive to sharing, learning, and growing. I am looking forward to future training with her.
" - Olga T.


No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...