Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Have you been meaning to take some time just for YOURSELF to relax and rejuvenate?

New to Reiki?
Join me on the first Sunday of every month at Union Square Acupuncture in Somerville at my reiki community clinic from 1-3pm where you can try 15 minutes of deep relaxation with Reiki for only $10. Reserve your session to feel better today by calling 617-429-1793 or joannascaparotti@gmail. Space is limited!

I know some of you out there are so busy taking care of all the details at home and at work, and you are feeling stressed out, maybe a little cranky, or maybe you're not sleeping or feeling as well as you used to. Let me help you relax deeply with a reiki session that will revitalize you right away, and I'll also send you home with some self-care tips so you can continue to feel great.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...