Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wellness Tip - Make relaxation a priority

Do you work really hard and have a jam packed schedule of commitments and to-do lists? Do you experience anxiety or stress on a regular basis? Have you been meaning to take some time just for YOURSELF to relax and rejuvenate?

If this sounds like you, I recommend you make relaxation a priority. Make an appointment with yourself to do something rejuvenating this week and put it right onto your schedule like you would for a meeting or an appointment with someone else.

If you aren't sure how to soothe away stress and anxiety or how you are going to fit an appointment for your wellbeing into your schedule - give me a call or send me an email for free advice, tips and pointers.

You can always reach me at 617-429-1793 or joannascaparotti@gmail.com.

Be well!
Joanna

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...