Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Thursday, May 3, 2007

About her Wedding

"Throughout our process, Joanna was a caring, reliable source of comfort. She really helped center us and keep the hectic wedding planning in perspective. She reminded us that the ceremony is the reason for the day. Individually and together, she helped us clarify our meanings for love, commitment, and marriage. While combining my pagan spirituality and my then-fiancĂ©’s Jewish traditions, she crafted a unique, intensely gratifying ritual that truly honored the dynamics of our relationship and respected our families and friends. I felt very comfortable relying on Joanna to handle all of the legal details and paperwork."
- Debbie L.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...