Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Friday, May 25, 2007

What do you do?

I work with busy professionals who work hard (often too hard) and who crave relief from stress and better balance in their lives. I help them to relax and revitalize.
"Running my own design studio, I’ve gotten used to lots of stress and not enough time for myself. After the first year, I came closer to burnout than I’ve ever been. Working with Joanna, even for a little bit, gave me a feeling of peace and calm that I’ve been able to carry over into other areas of my business and my life. I look forward to seeing what else Reiki can do for me, and what other self-care techniques I can incorporate into my day!"
- Dani Nordin, owner of the zen kitchen

I'm working on a stress reduction offering for busy professionals - stay tuned for details to be revealed in early June!

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...