Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, May 21, 2007

next community clinic

I've been having a blast meeting people and sharing Reiki at the community clinics we're putting out every month at Union Square Acupuncture. In addition to the community wellness clinic that all the practitioners are participating in - I'm continuing to offer low-cost Reiki clinics every 1st Sunday of the month from 1-3pm. These 15 minute wellness sessions are great for rebalancing, relaxing, energizing or alleviating an area of pain or discomfort. The best part is that once my Reiki training programs are up and running, this is a perfect opportunity for my students to practice Reiki on people. Sign up now to reserve your spot or drop-ins welcome if space is available.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...