Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

summer Reiki classes

I am excited about my Reiki training schedule for the summer. My mission is to help people develop more awareness in their lives - and there's no better way that I know of to do that than through Reiki 1 training. The program includes introduction to meditation, energy work and personal mindfulness - all things we don't learn in school. I'm thrilled at the chance to share these techniques with more people.

There are two Reiki 1 classes starting in June - one starts Sunday June 3rd and meets for 4 weeks at 10:30-12pm and the other starts Tuesday June 19th and meets for 4 weeks from 7:30-9pm. I've also got a Reiki 2 class starting in July.

The outreach aspect of the training program is my other favorite part - student Reiki clinics. Nothing tops the experience of giving Reiki to someone else. It's a great lesson in compassion and interconnection for students, and it's a wonderful way for the curious to experience Reiki for the first time. I'm hoping there will be enough interest to offer student clinics monthly to the public. Clinics are part of the Reiki tradition - a way to bring a few moments of peacefulness and calm out into the world.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...