Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, May 28, 2007

"Joanna was invaluable when it came to writing and performing our wedding ceremony. My wife and I have different religious and spiritual beliefs, and it was important to us to have a ceremony that gave equal attention to both our beliefs, as well as being respectful to the beliefs of my very traditional family.

Joanna helped us to write our wedding ceremony from the ground up, taking our unique ideas and arranging them into a cohesive ritual. Joanna’s knowledge and patience were blessings to us, as she was able to suggest prayers and phrasings for our ceremony that added so much more meaning to our special day.

When it came time to perform our wedding, Joanna was perfectly organized and prepared; she knew exactly what we wanted from our wedding, and how it was to be done. Joanna spoke in a loud and clear voice, allowing all of our guests to share in our wedding ceremony, making it a memorable day for all involved.

I owe Joanna my gratitude for her patience, understanding, and support. Without her, my wedding would have been very different, and much less perfect; even my old-school, traditional grandmother loved the ceremony!"
-Mike S.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...