Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Joanna's hours and rates

For the rest of August, I have appointment times available at Union Square Acupuncture on Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays. Take a look here for my current rates and services.

Just some advance notice of upcoming changes: in September, my single session rates will be going up due to rent increases. Also my schedule is probably going to change, but it has not been determined yet.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...