Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Learn a simple self-care tool for relaxing

As I tell my students, Reiki 1 training provides you with some simple techniques for easily moving yourself into a state of deep relaxation. Not only can you release physical and emotional pain with Reiki, by alleviating the stress on your system from holding tension, you will sleep better and have a stronger immune system. The next Reiki 1 training program meets on Tuesday evenings four weeks. It's only $75 to learn this valuable tool for increasing and maintaining personal vitality, and registration is now open. Registration fee includes Reiki 1 manual and Certificate at the end of the course.

Reiki 1 training meets 7:30-9pm at Union Square Acupuncture
Aug 28, Sept 4, Sept 11, Sept 28

Email me at joannascaparotti@gmail.com or call me at 617-429-1793 to reserve your space now! Class size is limited!

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...