Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

The new and improved YOU!

I updated my website.

Does any of this sound like you?

I work really hard and for long hours.

I have a jam packed schedule of commitments and to-do lists.

I am a busy parent: juggling work, home and childcare.

I would feel better if I could just...
- stop feeling so tense or stressed out
- be calmer and centered more of the time
- stop feeling so worried or anxious
- slow down long enough to stop feeling run down
- find time to relax
- have more energy to get through my day

In less than an hour, you will feel better or it is free!
With only a 30 or 60 minute Reiki session, your well-being is guaranteed to improve. If you don't feel better at the end of your session, you don't pay. Try it risk free. You're worth it! I can help you to relax and rejuvenate.

Would you like to improve your wellbeing?

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...