Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

3 Days After He Feels Even Better

A client of mine recently said after a four session package...
Some sessions had immediate effects, but 3 days after I tend to feel even better. I've been feeling better overall, but know it's a process. Less anxiety, sleeping better and accepting the present. The series met & exceeded expectations. The upkeep week-to-week really helped me in the process & I look forward to future sessions. - Peter F.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...