Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, November 26, 2007

I have never felt so relaxed and comfortable in my life.

When I signed up with Joanna, I knew I would be processing some difficult emotions over the next few months. Also, my work had really been tiring me out. The sessions with Joanna helped immediately. We talked about self-care, and she helped me come up with specific plans to manage my energy more effectively. The reiki sessions were amazing. Reiki is definitely a “you have to try it to believe it” healing modality. After one session with Joanna, I was hooked. She helped me with the emotional issues I was going through at the time, both in the short and the long term, and helped me feel better in the present moment. Joanna was wonderful. I have never felt so relaxed and comfortable in my life. I definitely felt more relaxed and grounded after just one session with Joanna, and the improvements are coming all the time. Each session brings me closer to health and balance. Joanna is brilliant at what she does. I have had reiki treatments in the past by other practitioners, but there is no comparison. -Anna M.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...