Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stress was my biggest imbalance

Stress was my biggest imbalance prior to these treatments. When I started the treatments, I became more aware of the physical imbalances in my body. Reiki helped to ease stress and I believe physical awareness helped me to feel more balanced and less stressed. I experienced more connection to energetic fields around me, more sensitivity to what sets me off (to eliminate from starting), and more energy flow in my body. I am very pleased and will continue to get treatments. - Whitney W.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...