Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Important part of my self-care process

As a full-time business owner with major workaholic tendencies, it can be hard to get me to relax and take care of myself so that I can continue taking care of my clients, family and friends. Working with Joanna has become an important part of my self-care process. Our semi-regular Reiki sessions relax and ground me, and help me carry that grounding through my regular activities. Over time, I've found that I listen to my body more, and will now take downtime when I need it - and I'm actually more productive! I highly recommend working with Joanna. - Dani N.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...