Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I feel totally rejuvenated

Here are more thoughts from a client who just finished a four session program for stress reduction. Her enthusiasm makes me blush! LOL!

Now, through Joanna’s treatments and support, my life is coming back into focus and my internal energy flow is where it needs to be! I could not be more pleased! Joanna IS the Reiki Master!

Where should I start? To begin with, my sleep has been the best it has been since I was a little kid! Next, I feel totally rejuvenated. I am now able to regain focus whenever my mind starts to drift, allowing me to concentrate on the tasks at hand. Also, Reiki has allowed me to remain grounded during the difficult times in my life. As a result, I am able to make more sound and rational decisions, as well as keep my own health in mind when making life-changing choices.

For anyone who is skeptical about Reiki (and holistic approaches to medicine, in general), as I was before starting with Joanna, I encourage you to try one or two sessions. This was an eye-opener for me, as I am sure it will be for you! Reiki and the healthful channeling of one’s energy is a MUST and should become as routine to one’s schedule as seeing the dentist (only more frequently, of course)! - Stephanie H.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...