Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Much less stressed

This is what one of my clients said recently after doing a series of four weekly Reiki sessions for stress, low energy, not sleeping well and unable to focus at work.

I am amazed! I definitely feel much less stressed. Better focused. During the week I am able to step back from situations & somewhat take the anxiety / panic out of daily situations. I am sleeping better more nights of the week than before. I feel more relaxed & able to make clearer decisions. I will definitely continue working with Joanna. -Angela D.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...