Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Great feeling of wellbeing

I regularly visit Joanna for Reiki, which is a very relaxing and rejuvenating healing technique. Just being in Joanna's presence calms me down after a stressful work week. Her prices are reasonable given the great feeling of wellbeing I have after her Reiki treatments. I highly recommend Joanna if you need stress relief or specific assistance healing injuries or chronic illness. -Julie B

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...