Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

11 Things

December 11 Prompt: 11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?

This is a really tough prompt! I deeply believe that it's not helpful to focus on what you don't want because we tend to make more of what we focus our attention on. I'd rather contemplate 11 things I want and need in my life in 2011 to change my life for the better.

  1. Love I will cultivate love in my life through being loving and compassionate and opening my heart to receive love when it's given.
  2. Laughter I will cultivate laughter in my life by not taking myself or life too seriously, and I will set aside time regularly to have fun and spend time with jolly people.
  3. Spirituality I will cultivate a healthy spirituality this year by taking time every day to meditate and be grateful for my life. I will also celebrate with friends and family as the year unfolds.
  4. Abundance I will cultivate abundance in my life through gratitude for what is and keeping my heart open to receiving the blessings all around me.
  5. Friendship I will cultivate the friendships in my life by listening closely, celebrating accomplishments, and hanging in there during tough times with my friends.
  6. Sacred Space I will cultivate sacred space for healing and personal growth in my personal life and at The Healing Center by listening without judging, offering unconditional acceptance, and maintaining healthy boundaries.
  7. Wellbeing I will cultivate a feeling of wellbeing in 2011 by practicing yoga, working out several times a week, sleeping enough, and eating foods high in vitality and nutrition.
  8. Creativity I will cultivate creativity in my life by creating an art space in my home where I can paint, draw and work on crafty projects regularly.
  9. Self-care I will cultivate self-care by giving myself Reiki daily, receiving a bodywork session weekly, and reserving some quiet time every day to center, relax and recharge.
  10. Productivity I will be productive by limiting myself to working only 40 hours each week and spending the rest of the week on all the other things so I am constantly refreshed, energized and excited about my work.
  11. Gratitude I will cultivate gratitude by acknowledging all of the blessings in my life. I'll look for the opportunities to grow when I find myself in challenging situations. I will practice accepting things for what they are and allowing them to be.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...