Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Unravelling

December 10 Prompt: Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?

I do believe I made a lot of wise decisions in 2010. I've been allowing my Wise self to guide me in all personal and business decisions since early 2009. I even created a 6 week course calling Clearing your Path for Success to teach my clients how to access their core, Wise self for their own decision making processes. Some of my favorite decisions included joining a weekly Reiki share group where I can receive nurturing every week, pursuing a new romantic relationship, hiring an assistant so my business can grow, and working with a fabulous financial advisor.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...