Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Beautifully Different

December 8 Prompt: Beautifully different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different - you'll find they're what make you beautiful.

What makes me different? That's a tough question! I do believe that each of us is unique, and we each have our own path to follow. When I listen to my heart and the advice of my Wise self, I am able to follow my particular path more clearly. So I believe that allowing myself to be guided by intuition, insight and wisdom is what makes me different.

When it comes to lighting other people up, I believe that happens when I help others see their own path more clearly. Sometimes it's through reflecting their truth back to them. Other times it's teaching them how to listen to their own heart and Wise self. Sometimes it happens simply through encouragement, but I believe it's my path to help others find their own path.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...