Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ordinary Joy

December 27th Prompt: Ordinary joy. Our most profound joy is often experienced during ordinary moments. What was one of your most joyful ordinary moments this year?

I have had so many of these moments of ordinary joy this year. I've found that it's easy to slip into ordinary joy when you are fully present and appreciating everything that happening inside and around you. I often slip into ordinary joy when visiting the beach, a garden or other natural landscape. It also happens when I spend time with family and friends. Working on an art project, cooking, painting, petting my cats, playing with my friends' children also induce this ordinary joy. A good cup of tea or coffee sipped in the sunlight. A healing circle. A meditation. Listening to music on Pandora. Sitting in my office. Giving Reiki. Yoga. There are so many ways to invoke ordinary joy in my day to day life. I feel quite blessed!

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...