Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Everything's Ok

December 24th Prompt: Everything's OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

One of my best moments this month was doing my year end financials for my business. Despite the economy, my business revenue doubled in 2010 from 2009. There was a lot of growth in 2010, which always means additional expenses, but I was excited and proud to see the profit even if it was modest. Seeing the bottom line of my business double in a year where everyone has been afraid and stressed about the economy has been extremely heartening. I have been telling my own clients all year that when you come from a heart-centered place, it is easier to find clients than it is to find a job in this kind of economy.

All the promoting, networking and reaching out you do during a recession is going to be invaluable as the economy improves. It's invaluable even during a recession. So, don't let the state of the economy bring you down. When you have a calling to be of service and help people heal or grow in your own unique way, clients will find and hire you. Now, more than ever, the world needs healing professionals, and I'm proud to be helping healing professionals create and run thriving private practices regardless of the state of the economy.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...