Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Soul Food

December 26th Prompt: Soul food. What did you eat this year that you will never forget? What went into your mouth & touched your soul?

Oh dear, this is a really tough question! I have eaten all kinds of soul food over the past year! First there's the Harvest Bowl at Rawbert's filled with organic, local produce and red quinoa and a steaming mug of lemon ginger tea. Then there are the delightful Thai restaurants in the area with their servers with big smiles and soups that just exude love. A new favorite is the divine Shahi Paneer Korma at Anmol with staff who always stay open late and let us indulge after an event, healing circle or kirtan. I've had some of the best blueberry pancakes at Comets Diner in Tyngsboro, too. I think for me, the soul food experience is a combination of good company, great food and super nice staff at the restaurant. Even my favorite coffee shop turns a good cup of coffee into soul food for me. Of course, some of my friends and family are pretty amazing cooks also who infuse their meals with love and deliciousness too.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...