Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Body Integration: A Cohesive You

December 12 Prompt: Body integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?

Most of the time I experience being a cohesive ME, alive and present. My body and mind are integrated and wonderful at communicating with each other now. This is especially true during times when I am practicing Reiki, yoga, and meditation.

As someone who lives with chronic pain due to arthritis and fibromyalgia, there are times when I feel my body is at odds with me. I have learned that mental and spiritual outlook make a difference in my experience of suffering when there is pain. Sometimes there simply isn't anything that alleviates pain except time or change of weather, and by employing Reiki, yoga, and meditation I am able to keep my spirits up and continue to experience and enjoy my life.


No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...