Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Action

December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)

Action should be my middle name. I am always taking action, and I believe that consistent action is what leads to success. In terms of my aspirations for my business in 2011, my current step is reviewing the current year and taking stock of what worked and what didn't. My next step is to choose 2-3 areas to focus on in the first half of 2011, pick some goals and milestones, and make an action plan with weekly measurables.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...