Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reverb 10: Word

I've decided to participate in Reverb 10. Reverb 10 is an annual event and online initiative to reflect on your year and manifest what’s next. Use the end of your year as an opportunity to reflect on what's happened, and to send out reverberations for the year ahead.

December 1 - One Word. Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you? (Author: Gwen Bell)

2010 was my year for Unfolding. All sorts of wonderful things unfolded in my life this year: The Healing Center, my private practice, love, friendships, new spiritual direction, sisterhood, community, etc...

I'd like 2011 to be the year for Abundance. Abundance: love, laughter, companionship, creativity, productivity, connections, community, friendships, family, home, career.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...