Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Make

December 6: Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it? Author: Gretchen Rubin

The last thing I made this year was the new mission statement and membership model for The Healing Center. I bounced ideas off of my trusted advisors, and with the help of my fabulous assistant, I put together a handbook for the practitioners who work out of The Healing Center or who are interested in joining us. It took some serious concentration, brainstorming and creativity to birth this new business model, but I am pleased with it.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...