Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Healing

December 19 Prompt: Healing. What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

For me, 2010 was a lovely year. Each month seemed to be better than the last, and I would call it a slow evolution of love, happiness and wellbeing. I think it was the cumulative effect of meditation, daily self-care, wholesome nourishment, and wonderful company.

My life is pretty darn great, but there's always room for improvement, right? In 2011, I'd like to finally step into my own as a savvy and empowered woman when it comes to financial matters. It's been a learning curve for me in this aspect of my life, but luckily I have an amazing finance coach, Lili of Empowered Bookkeeping, who continues to help me learn and grow into my potential in this area of my life and business.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...