Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

2010 in 5 minutes

December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

2010 was a positive year for me. The wellness center I started with a dream and inspiration took off and began to grow. I stepped into a level of confidence about myself as a coach and teacher that I had not imagined possible before this past year. I found myself sometimes in the role of expert and ok with that!

I feel like in 2010, I really came into my own. I did a lot of inner work, and I got really clear about who I am and what's important to me. I also did a lot of work to forgive things from my past that could get in the way of the present. I cultivated love, compassion and gratitude in the relationships with my friends and family.

I opened my heart up even further than ever before, and I put it out to the Universe that I was ready to meet my soulmate. Amazingly, he found me this summer! Our beliefs and values mesh so well, it's hard not to think that we were made for each other. I am very happy, and I love having such a warm, compassionate, quirky partner.

Another big lesson in 2010 was asking for help and allowing myself to receive it. I started with a summer intern who has turned into my assistant. She is a blessing, not only because she picks up the slack there just isn't time for in my schedule, but because she has wonderful ideas and a savvy about the wellness industry that complement my own.

Wow 5 minutes went by so fast! I think I captured the essence of what was most important in this past year.

No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...