Joanna can be found on her website, or you can reach her at info@joannascaparotti.com.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Appreciate

December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)

The one thing I have come to appreciate most in the past year is asking for help and receiving help when I need it. Especially when you have a business to run, you can't do it all! There's a point you reach where your time and energy is maxed out, and the only way you can grow is to bring on someone to help you out. I've learned how to communicate clearly about what I need, and at the same time trust my assistant to get things done in the best way she knows how. She's brought in some great ideas that are helping me clarify my mission and focus, helping The Healing Center grow and decreasing my stress - it's fabulous!


No comments:

what people are saying...

"Empower. Joanna, I feel that you have helped EMPOWER us and overcome some of the limiting things that we've had within ourselves. I know that this is a major part of reiki and our mission as self-healers and the healing of others. " - Jen C

Click here to read more of what my clients are saying...